Amid an evolving regulatory, competitive and operating environment, insurance companies are faced with a varied and often unpredictable domain.
Finding capacity and experience to build a successful business and meet the ever changing environment can be a challenge. With detailed experience in the end-to-end management of life insurance companies, we provide comprehensive insurance consulting services to help companies meet their goals. These consulting services may be a long-term partnership, a short-term project or contract work to help fill vacancies while permanent staff are being recruited.
Our insurance-specific services include:
- Strategic consulting
- Cell owner consulting
- Pricing and profit testing
- SAM pillar I calculations, SAM pillar II risk management and ORSA support
- Valuations, including embedded value calculations and business case support
- Experience investigations
- Capital modelling and optimisation
- Insurance business transfers
- New licence applications
- Optimisation of reinsurance arrangements and the analysis of reinsurance treaties to assess adequacy
- Peer reviews
- Research projects